Electric Wizard

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Electric Wizard

Post by ^_____________^ »

Alright, we need an official EW thread :judge:



Kudos to the greatest doom metal band out there today in all of its Lovecraftian occult horror glory :thingy:



[youtube]C-n6gpM5pFk[/youtube]



[youtube]YsvVoC19EHI[/youtube]



[youtube]RdW8lt6u4RY[/youtube]



:tear:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by jawn galliano »

i enjoy me some EW but i don't think i'd crown them as tops of doom in general.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by ^_____________^ »

Certainly not in general, but as far as contemporary bands today go I think EW is very high up there if not the best. Obviously Black Sabbath can't be beaten in terms of doom. :judge:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]mRsv_MHtfeU[/youtube] :grimsanta:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by agony bagony »

EW > sabbath
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Most of the MABBers are Serious EW fans :xx:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i enjoy me some EW but i don't think i'd crown them as tops of doom in general.[/quote]



[quote name="evil poop"]EW > sabbath[/quote]



both of these things here
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by agony bagony »

i'm going to take a good portion of the credit for getting the 1.0 folk into EW :gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

the electric wizard was the first one to turn me onto them me thinks
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by agony bagony »

thats cause you didnt like me at first :tear:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Hugo. »

The actual band dopethrone are at least two species of awesome.
Image
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Tea »

I love doom metal and all it's variants, but Electric Wizard are always one band I always found to be somewhat mediocre :oldryan:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by agony bagony »

you must be really stupid then :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Hugo"]The actual band dopethrone are at least two species of awesome.[/quote]



hell yes! I just got dark foil a few days ago. shit rules hard. Was going to make a thread about them but there have already been an adbundance of doom/stoner threads lately.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="jorsh"]
[quote name="Hugo"]The actual band dopethrone are at least two species of awesome.[/quote]



hell yes! I just got dark foil a few days ago. shit rules hard. Was going to make a thread about them but there have already been an adbundance of doom/stoner threads lately.[/quote]



Yeah i was listening to that on soundcloud yesterday. Its fucking awesome.



AINT NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE'S FUCKING GONE :lol:
Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Electric Wizard

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="evil poop"]you must be really stupid then :huh:[/quote]

:idea:



Bongripper is another great band.



[youtube]PXtfNWlpx8Q[/youtube]
Post Reply