Page 1 of 1

uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 14:44
by TamPron
:oldryan:





Radikult is starting to grab me....that song is fucking retarded, but I'm starting to dig it. :oldryan:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 15:06
by Abzu
:oldryan:



Go listen to some Golden Age era Manson. It'll... give you more of that?

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 16:11
by TamPron
no! :waa:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 16:14
by Abzu
But it sounds exactly the same

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:14
by agony bagony
its kind of catchy but that doesnt make it a good song

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:23
by TamPron
Yeah, it's not a good song...it's fat and stupid, and smells like rodney dangerfield's nipples. :frown:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:24
by Abzu
No respect.

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:26
by agony bagony
rodney dangerfield's nipples > radikult

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 17:49
by TamPron
:idea:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 19:55
by droidspawn
archive: the bad

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 21:45
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
well i guess we could put everything idi related in the bad

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 21:47
by agony bagony
but those threads are so funny though

Re: uhh...

Posted: 02 Jun 2011, 23:29
by Tea
Oh god. I think it's starting to affect me too. I don't like the song, I don't, but I keep listening to it. FUCK YOU RADIKULT AND YOUR ANNOYING CATCHINESS KILLA CULT CULT KILLA CULT KILLA KILLA KILLA CULT

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 00:05
by ^_____________^
Golden Age of Grotesque :idea:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 03:15
by TamPron
:oldryan:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 03:16
by Tea
Fuck, I'm tempted to listen to it again. This will be 6th time today. :frown:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 03:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Zero listens :cool:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 05:32
by agony bagony
i am listening to fu manchu :santa:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 07:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 07:45
by Hugo.
My toenail fell off last night.

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 07:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Did the toenail fairy come over?

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 08:16
by ^_____________^
I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 08:42
by droidspawn
[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]



:mmno:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 09:14
by agony bagony
um

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 09:14
by agony bagony
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]



i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links :homework: ill get it eventually

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:42
by rhino
[quote name="^_____________^"]I used to be able to chew on my toenails. I miss those days.[/quote]





i did too :oldryan:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:23
by droidspawn
:krinor:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:28
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]Did you ever snar anything pre the action is go?[/quote]



i did a couple searches and all i got were ein dead links :homework: ill get it eventually[/quote]



If I can unsard I'll upload

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:36
by droidspawn

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Some awesome shit pops up on that blog

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:52
by droidspawn
Yep

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
But its no sludge swamp

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 16:46
by agony bagony
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20







:aod:[/quote]



o_0



a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare :frown: but its free :gay: i thankee

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 16:47
by agony bagony
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]



<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->



them's the tits

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 16:55
by agony bagony
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="lhabia lotion mascara oh my"]http://stonerobixxx.blogspot.com/search ... results=20







:aod:[/quote]



o_0



a big part of me wants to complain because rapidshare :frown: but its free :gay: i thankee[/quote]



whats the password on this bitch

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 16:58
by rhino
i seem to remember it being stonerobixxx

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:16
by agony bagony
that aint it :eyes:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 17:20
by rhino
password protection is so 2006

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 18:41
by droidspawn
robixxx





Another neat thing is he only posts 320kbps, which is :xx: :::::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:37
by agony bagony
:gay:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:07
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="evil poop"]
[quote name="Nick"]But its no sludge swamp[/quote]



<!-- m -->http://sludgeswamp.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://angrierchairs.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://equivoke-mdl.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->



them's the devy's clits[/quote]



angrychairs tends to be a little hit and miss but i still visit it regularly :santa:

Re: uhh...

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:23
by agony bagony
thats true but they post like five things a day