Page 1 of 1

I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:29
by Syysysyd
about to listen





wish me luck :frog:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:30
by jawn galliano
it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to!

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:32
by droidspawn
[youtube]0Q4C_TFdMws[/youtube]

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:35
by ^_____________^
Don't do it. :judge:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:40
by jawn galliano
[quote name="^_____________^"]do it. :judge:[/quote]

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 10:42
by ^_____________^
:shake:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:02
by Syysysyd
I was hoping the bridge at 5:00 in too extreme would go into a metal thing with some what the hell crazy trey leads effectively changing direction and ending the song on a non-lame note..but no



I was actually trying to be optimistic, at least about the metal songs but now...I don't know what to think :eyes:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]it's obligatory. i suffered through it, so everyone else should have to![/quote]



Make me bitch!

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 03:49
by agony bagony
you're either missing out on a lot of laughs or nothing at all

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 03:51
by rhino
Image

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 03:51
by agony bagony
:redneck:

Re: I'm downloading Illud

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 14:19
by Syysysyd
i fell asleep before radikult. no joke.