Page 1 of 1

hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 11:31
by droidspawn
[youtube]n3T6nAItD6U[/youtube]



mean ass summer album right here





eros EROS EROS

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:32
by rhino
white pony is the one i tend to listen to the most in the summer time. i think it came out around may of 2000, so the nostaligia is probably why. i got it on cassette tape when it came out even, with apc mer de noms, because i only had a tape player in my car at the time

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:45
by droidspawn
I'd say I listen to both about equally in summer. I had tape players in my cars back around then too but I used the stupid line-out with the walkman connected to it. Fucking around with the thing while driving was a pain in my ass. Even got me pulled over once. It wasnt working, and I wasnt paying attention to the road trying to fix it and I passed a cop on the interstate doing 80 :oldryan: ::::::::::::::::::::::





Image :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:48
by rhino
oh yeah, i had that shit too. tape was just easier :redneck:



i do remember buying RTS and listening to it all day while skipping school with my cd player cassette get up :santa:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:51
by agony bagony
:huh:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 20:56
by rhino
what are you huh'ing about

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:05
by agony bagony
that subject line is baffling

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:17
by vO)))id
casette's :xx: i still got crates full of em, with music! :thingy:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:18
by vO)))id
oh and i can still play them as well

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:23
by Abzu
adrenaline>>>>>..



Also, cassettes :xx:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:46
by droidspawn
[quote name="evil poop"]that subject line is baffling[/quote]





lyrics in the song I posted :santa:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 21:49
by agony bagony
i figured they're still :huh: though

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:01
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
its a good road trip album :santa:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:08
by rhino
the secret song is :xx:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:13
by droidspawn
[quote name="evil poop"]i figured they're still :huh: though[/quote]





Yeah I get what you mean. The ellipses shouldn't be in there. Does not look right.

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:19
by agony bagony
so someone is telling someone named glamorous that while someone or something named vile used to be god, it no longer is god(ly)?

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:20
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
a lot of detones lyrics make you go :huh:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:23
by droidspawn
aaaand I just realized vial is misspelled. :waa:



My only defense is that it was past my bedtime last night when I made the thread :redneck:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:24
by agony bagony
oh vial. well its still :huh:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:26
by droidspawn
yeah I dunno, ask chino.

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:27
by rhino
whats the name of that secret song so i can youtube it :huh:

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 22:28
by droidspawn
damone :santa: