Page 1 of 1

Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:32
by vO)))id
[youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]



:grim: :grimb: :grimxx: :grimsanta: :grimxx: :grimb: :grim:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:39
by Tea
My favourite Burzum song after Jesus' Tod :grimxx: Dunkelheit is actually the song that introduced me to black metal as wee lad :thingy: Love the keyboards in it.

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:39
by vO)))id
[youtube]hXu8M6q6v84[/youtube]

:thingy:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:41
by Tea
The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:43
by Tea
Norway :xx::::::

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:47
by vO)))id
[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:[/quote]



[quote name="Tea!"]Norway :xx::::::[/quote]

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:48
by rhino
[quote name="VΩI∆"][youtube]9Bm-kdLwBVc[/youtube]



:grim: :grimb: :grimxx: :grimsanta: :grimxx: :grimb: :grim:[/quote]





i find it funny there is a vh1 logo on the corner of this video :redneck:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 05:49
by vO)))id
:idea:



[youtube]4ZXBEUlJcyM[/youtube]

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 06:56
by FUKKET
[quote name="Tea!"]The main riff in that song, one of my most favourite black metal riffs ever :xx:[/quote]

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 09:58
by ^_____________^
The 25 minute song on Filosofem is :idea:



I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.



[youtube]3UaDK2gxqVg[/youtube]



That song is one of the greatest of 2011 so far I think. Top albums for me this year are Macabre Eternal and Fallen.

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 09:59
by rhino
the last ambient track on fallen sucks, the rest of the album is great though





the last track on belus however is fucking :xx:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 10:04
by ^_____________^
Sverrdans :bang:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 11:03
by Abzu
So much beautiful win in this thread. :eyes:

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:48
by Mesarthim
fantastic album.

Re: Dunkelheit

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 08:54
by FUKKET
[quote name="^_____________^"]The 25 minute song on Filosofem is :idea:

I love the ambient tracks of Burzum. I really enjoyed Fallen as well, I think it's far superior to Belus.

[/quote]