Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 04 Jun 2011, 13:17
[youtube]mUeeZK_FDsw[/youtube]
[youtube]FZIISfOm3dI[/youtube]
[youtube]21dRPu_v1xU[/youtube]
Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 04 Jun 2011, 17:54
Yeah man.
[youtube]eFEHN30hq30[/youtube]
[quote name="Tea!"]Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here
[/quote]
Never heard of primordial?
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 04 Jun 2011, 18:17
Primordial are one of my favourite bands
But at the moment if I had to listen to one I'd go with the Pogues
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 04 Jun 2011, 18:35
Primordial are so quality.
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575 Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland
Post
by Tea » 04 Jun 2011, 18:39
Best metal act in Ireland (Abaddon Incarnate are a close contender
) I still haven't listened to the new album, everytime I listen to Primordial I just end up listening to The Gathering Wilderness
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 04 Jun 2011, 18:56
Yes Abaddon Incarnate are up there. As are altar of plagues.
Good to have another functioning Irish metaller here (sorry johnny
)
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 04 Jun 2011, 21:59
don't care
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.