The Pogues

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

The Pogues

Post by Tea »

[youtube]mUeeZK_FDsw[/youtube]



[youtube]FZIISfOm3dI[/youtube]



[youtube]21dRPu_v1xU[/youtube]



Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here :ba:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Pogues

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah man.



[youtube]eFEHN30hq30[/youtube]

[quote name="Tea!"]Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here :ba:[/quote]



Never heard of primordial? :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: The Pogues

Post by Tea »

Primordial are one of my favourite bands :santa: But at the moment if I had to listen to one I'd go with the Pogues :idea:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Pogues

Post by Hugo. »

Primordial are so quality. :xx:
Image
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: The Pogues

Post by Tea »

Best metal act in Ireland (Abaddon Incarnate are a close contender :idea: ) I still haven't listened to the new album, everytime I listen to Primordial I just end up listening to The Gathering Wilderness :homework:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: The Pogues

Post by Hugo. »

Yes Abaddon Incarnate are up there. As are altar of plagues. :idea:



Good to have another functioning Irish metaller here (sorry johnny :redneck: )
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Pogues

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

don't care :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply