Page 1 of 1

The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 13:17
by Tea
[youtube]mUeeZK_FDsw[/youtube]



[youtube]FZIISfOm3dI[/youtube]



[youtube]21dRPu_v1xU[/youtube]



Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here :ba:

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 17:54
by Hugo.
Yeah man.



[youtube]eFEHN30hq30[/youtube]

[quote name="Tea!"]Best thing to ever come out of Ireland musically. Other Irish MABBers back me up here :ba:[/quote]



Never heard of primordial? :redneck:

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:17
by Tea
Primordial are one of my favourite bands :santa: But at the moment if I had to listen to one I'd go with the Pogues :idea:

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:35
by Hugo.
Primordial are so quality. :xx:

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:39
by Tea
Best metal act in Ireland (Abaddon Incarnate are a close contender :idea: ) I still haven't listened to the new album, everytime I listen to Primordial I just end up listening to The Gathering Wilderness :homework:

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 18:56
by Hugo.
Yes Abaddon Incarnate are up there. As are altar of plagues. :idea:



Good to have another functioning Irish metaller here (sorry johnny :redneck: )

Re: The Pogues

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 21:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
don't care :santa: