Page 1 of 1

voivod

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 21:42
by rhino
how me get into said band

Re: voivod

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 21:52
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
don't

Re: voivod

Posted: 04 Jun 2011, 22:43
by droidspawn
I remember youtubing them a few years ago and hating the vocals. Nothingface is supposed to be a their best album. I should give them another listen.

Re: voivod

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 00:12
by jawn galliano
killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start

Re: voivod

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 01:04
by Meat Engine
You can start with War and Pain, but it doesn't have much resemblance to the rest of their catalog. I bet you'd like it, though.

Re: voivod

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 04:06
by ^_____________^
War and Pain is great because it sounds like Motorhead :bang:

Re: voivod

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 04:37
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start[/quote]



Nothingface is a modern classic. If you don't appreciate it then you will be shipped off to a labour camp once I am President of the world

Re: voivod

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 14:12
by neckred
Nothingface or Dimension Hatross



tis a band that is very hard to define in it's entirety with just a couple releases though

Re: voivod

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 05:18
by Mutilator
Try Negatron and Phobos: the 2 albums with Eric Forrest on vocals:



[youtube]dRWisIbOtP0[/youtube]



[youtube]UkaGAsKm_R0[/youtube]