Page 1 of 1

what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 02:25
by rhino
i'm going with audioslave :santa:

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 02:28
by Meat Engine
You forgot Audioslave.

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 02:33
by Anjel
All of the above. :santa:

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 03:13
by Abzu
I was first going to choose Audioslave, but then I thought about it. I measured it up, weighed the pros and cons, really compared and contrasted the shit out of the options, processed all of this and decided that the best route was to instead vote Audioslave.

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 04:01
by ^_____________^
:redneck:

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 04:10
by droidspawn
[quote name=";,,;"]I was first going to choose Audioslave, but then I thought about it. I measured it up, weighed the pros and cons, really compared and contrasted the shit out of the options, processed all of this and decided that the best route was to instead vote Audioslave.[/quote]

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 04:49
by agony bagony
straight up audioslave for me1

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 05:30
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Anjel"]All of the above. :santa:[/quote]

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 08:23
by agony bagony
:me1:

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 08:54
by Hallucinating dead
I dont know any of the band stated above. :homework:

Re: what band is worse

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 20:45
by Desoppus
Porcupine Tree.