Page 1 of 1

sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 21:32
by rhino
thats NOT dopethrone





123 go

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 21:42
by agony bagony
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" :"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm":

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 22:04
by rhino
[youtube]rSbJfQpA6F8[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 22:51
by Tea
[youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:07
by rhino
though is some heavy shit

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:08
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
i can think of nothing off the top of my head

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:58
by droidspawn
yeah i aint got nothing either.

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:17
by ^_____________^
[youtube]Q-LNFCTMs24[/youtube]



:tear:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:22
by rhino
crowbar sucks

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:23
by ^_____________^
I like that song, but I barely ever listen to them. :judge:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:26
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]crowbar sucks[/quote]



primus sucks!

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:32
by ^_____________^
[youtube]WDkw_1VqJZU[/youtube]



:tear:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:34
by Tea
As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:37
by ^_____________^
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:43
by rhino
[youtube]ulr9Fbj3BQM[/youtube]

[youtube]u5idDTkwZRw[/youtube]



:xx: :santa:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:50
by ^_____________^
I've pretty much only heard Odd Fellows' Rest, but those are cool.

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:56
by rhino
you cant go wrong with any crowbar, but my favorite ones are odd fellows rest, equilibrium, and sonic excess in its purest form. self titled, time heals nothing, and broken glass are musts too :oldryan:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:59
by deckard
the lasting dose intro is such a good riff.

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:59
by deckard
crowbar :xx:::::::::::::

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 04:02
by rhino
hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow



[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]

[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 04:02
by droidspawn
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:[/quote]





<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->



I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 04:06
by deckard
[quote name="rhino"]hey toozey you like kingdom of sorrow



[youtube]JsMYTQpng6k[/youtube]

[youtube]I5aNe4U0AwE[/youtube][/quote]



not really :oldryan:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 04:10
by ^_____________^
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Tea"]As much as I love Possessed I wouldn't consider them to have a sludgy guitar tone :huh:[/quote]

only pieces remain mentioned Primus, and their guitar player is Les Claypool. Les Claypool was in Possessed when "Seven Churches" was written/recorded, and I posted that video in acknowledgement and agreement with his post because I don't like Primus either and think Larry should have stuck to death metal :santa:[/quote]





<!-- m -->http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... us%20sucks<!-- m -->



I posted primus sucks because ryan said crowbar sucks. Same connotation.[/quote]

Oh :santa:



forgive me :tear:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 04:11
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 05:11
by Abzu
PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS!

:redneck:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 05:15
by ^_____________^
If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it :huh:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 05:31
by Abzu
[quote name="^_____________^"]If I actually want to say that phrase with its original meaning how do I do it :huh:[/quote]

You stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 06:20
by ^_____________^
How does that cause me to speak :huh:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 06:35
by Abzu
Loudly?

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 06:53
by ^_____________^
It's impolite to speak loudly indoors.



:shake:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 07:40
by Abzu
This is true. :homework:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 11:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak :huh:[/quote]



you just spell it on the wall behind you

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 14:09
by neckred
[youtube]IyS28DARNhk[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 14:16
by neckred
[youtube]-bMAUQoFO4Q[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 16:52
by ^_____________^
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="^_____________^"]How does that cause me to speak :huh:[/quote]



you just spell it on the wall behind you[/quote]



Do I get to take a spelling test? I LOVE SPELLING TESTS :gay:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 22:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Image

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 02:39
by ^_____________^
I never got to play with those as a kid :tear:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:08
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
You could always buy some now

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:17
by droidspawn
Image

Image

Image



:xx:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:21
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Those don't help with spelling tests silly

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:25
by droidspawn
nay, but I was reminded of them and went all :nostalgia:



Who the hell wants to take a spelling test when there's kerplunk onhand? No one, thats who :judge:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:25
by ^_____________^
Image



:idea:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 03:26
by droidspawn
:pages2: enjoys jenga

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 23:53
by Drum Solo
If bass guitar can count, then:



[youtube]gIMq54WIE74[/youtube]

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 00:02
by zim
[quote name="Tea"][youtube]QpitfWy7-Do[/youtube][/quote]



holy shit, that was awesome :xx: :bang:

Re: sludgiest guitar tone

Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 00:13
by Holocaust
[youtube]XCG1drl-qHU[/youtube]