Page 1 of 1

Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:05
by rhino
[youtube]ApKKIIhD9AA[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:06
by Hugo.
Jammed some ihsahn the minute i got home today :xx:



:wrongthread:

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:06
by rhino
well thats a wrong fucking forum

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:07
by vO)))id
i jammed some ihsahn today as well :xx: after

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:09
by Mesarthim
ihsahn fucking rules.

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:09
by rhino
isnt he in the studio now?

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 05 Jun 2011, 23:16
by Hugo.
He fucking better be, as the man says.

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:01
by droidspawn
Ihsahn is my favorite black metal (ish) band/artist. Those three albums are all outfuckingstanding. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:07
by rhino
you listen to much emperor?

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:10
by droidspawn
no. Though I do own Anthems and the others I downloaded many many years ago. Just can't get into it but I'll give them another listen after my 3557658371 albums that are waiting next in line :homework:

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:18
by rhino
if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to :santa:



[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:20
by ^_____________^
I prefer Emperor but this is still cool. I enjoy watching his guitar lessons on the JewTubes.



:idea:

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 07:49
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to :santa:



[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]





:bang:[/quote]



I will check it out.

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 08:25
by Abzu
I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.

Re: Ihsahn

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 14:45
by vO)))id
[quote name=";,,;"]I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.[/quote]