an at the gates sunday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

an at the gates sunday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]TEIXC4K9iDo[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by rhino »

:thingy:





[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]





jesus!!! no prince of my starved hell to be!!!!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

have you checked out the live album that came out last year?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by rhino »

i own it, and the dvd :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

im about to give it a go once slaughter of the soul finishes up. jammed everything by them today :xx:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by Tea »

I really love the song "Blinded by Fear". I like the other songs too but none of them just catch my attention as much as that one, despite how much I'd like them to.



But I've only listened to Slaughter of the Soul. :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by rhino »

purgatory unleashed live album sounds great





now i need to watch the dvd today, the live parts anyway
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: an at the gates sunday

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]UlZkihQk0z0[/youtube]



Prepare to be murdered by that opening riff :idea:



I have the DVD Flames of the End :bang:
Post Reply