an at the gates sunday
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
an at the gates sunday
[youtube]TEIXC4K9iDo[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: an at the gates sunday
[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]
jesus!!! no prince of my starved hell to be!!!!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: an at the gates sunday
have you checked out the live album that came out last year?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: an at the gates sunday
i own it, and the dvd 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: an at the gates sunday
im about to give it a go once slaughter of the soul finishes up. jammed everything by them today
.
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: an at the gates sunday
I really love the song "Blinded by Fear". I like the other songs too but none of them just catch my attention as much as that one, despite how much I'd like them to.
But I've only listened to Slaughter of the Soul.
But I've only listened to Slaughter of the Soul.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: an at the gates sunday
purgatory unleashed live album sounds great
now i need to watch the dvd today, the live parts anyway
now i need to watch the dvd today, the live parts anyway
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: an at the gates sunday
[youtube]UlZkihQk0z0[/youtube]
Prepare to be murdered by that opening riff
I have the DVD Flames of the End
Prepare to be murdered by that opening riff
I have the DVD Flames of the End

