Page 1 of 1

an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 01:52
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube]TEIXC4K9iDo[/youtube]

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 01:59
by rhino
:thingy:





[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]





jesus!!! no prince of my starved hell to be!!!!

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:02
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
have you checked out the live album that came out last year?

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:04
by rhino
i own it, and the dvd :idea:

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:07
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
im about to give it a go once slaughter of the soul finishes up. jammed everything by them today :xx:.

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:10
by Tea
I really love the song "Blinded by Fear". I like the other songs too but none of them just catch my attention as much as that one, despite how much I'd like them to.



But I've only listened to Slaughter of the Soul. :idea:

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:12
by rhino
purgatory unleashed live album sounds great





now i need to watch the dvd today, the live parts anyway

Re: an at the gates sunday

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:42
by ^_____________^
[youtube]UlZkihQk0z0[/youtube]



Prepare to be murdered by that opening riff :idea:



I have the DVD Flames of the End :bang: