Page 1 of 1

the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:15
by rhino
[youtube]YhdhzFplx4Y[/youtube]





different but its cool stuff. i remember necro posting an album thats how i found out about them :xx:

Re: the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 02:23
by Tea
:homework:

Re: the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:06
by droidspawn
[youtube]9_XSPGOZBVU[/youtube]

Re: the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:19
by ^_____________^
[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]9_XSPGOZBVU[/youtube][/quote]



:idea:



[youtube]_-deRh1VGYA[/youtube]



Bjorn is a really cool hard-on bearer and a great vocalist. He also has a great sense of humour:



I'm a cocky little kid with a metal band

I'd like to be a star, I got my hair dyed black

And I just got a brand new guitar..



[Chorus]

I stole some riffs from a CD today

I think it was At The Gates..

I blend it up with my personal taste

My friends got totally amazed



Chunky riffs and some cookie monster vox, will be enough to get us signed

Sony music is looking for a band, dude I think I got a plan

In Flames and Soilwork have just sold out, and one of the singers is getting bald

My time has come, I'm gonna be a shooting star



So don't step in my way

My rules must be obeyed..



[Chorus]

I stole some riffs from a CD today

I think it was At The Gates..

I blend it up with my personal taste

My friends got totally amazed

Our sound is totally new, such a gift to the world

My piercing looks nice in the corner of my mouth, I got it from a hot topic sexy leopard elevator



I'm really such a sensitive hard-on bearer

I'm scared those machoriffs will fuck up my style

So please. Take a look at me, I want to look so mean

I'm ready to take on the world

And all my friends. They agree!



[Chorus]



So don't step in my way

My rules must be obeyed



From the Terror for Sale album of Terror 2000 :redneck:

Re: the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:20
by rhino
i havent rocked me some soilwork in many moons

Re: the great deciever

Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 03:26
by droidspawn
I still rock natural born chaos a few times a year. Puts me in a good mood for some reason.