Page 1 of 1
this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 01:17
by agony bagony
and particularly this song
[youtube]azTCWP8nZNg[/youtube]
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 01:19
by droidspawn
I'm really only familiar with the last 3 earth albums but I enjoy what I've heard. This one being the best but the new one, uhhh angels of light I think it's called, gives it a run for its money.
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 03:28
by rhino
i love it
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 03:32
by Ninny
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 03:33
by Hugo.
This is the only album i've heard from the band and yes.
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 10:49
by Mesarthim
want to say I posted this a while back.
Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 16:43
by agony bagony
i doubt i would go see earth live

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 20:53
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="evil poop"]i doubt i would go see earth live

[/quote]