Page 1 of 1
Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 08:23
by Devy
[youtube]HjRXfHWtvW4[/youtube]

Re: Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 10:05
by rhino
Re: Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 10:12
by Meat Engine
[youtube]ZZXCpXdP5hc[/youtube]
Re: Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 08 Jun 2011, 19:17
by Devy
[youtube]Ikn8VYTRVuk[/youtube]
I've been jamming a lot of old Arch Enemy in this period. Even a couple of songs from Anthems Of Rebellion are making me do the happy man shuffle.
Re: Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 09 Jun 2011, 11:31
by Meat Engine
We Will Rise makes me do the

shuffle. I think Chris had a pretty decent solo in that one, though.
Re: Another offering to Ryan
Posted: 09 Jun 2011, 19:22
by Devy
[quote name="Meat Engine"]We Will Rise makes me do the

shuffle. I think Chris had a pretty decent solo in that one, though.[/quote]
[youtube]6aSghj8qlek[/youtube]
I've certainly heard worse from other bands. Recent In Flames for example.