Page 1 of 1

It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 03:03
by Devy
[youtube]E4aJa87-wDA[/youtube]



:fonz: :fonz: :fonz: :fonz: :fonz:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 03:14
by Mesarthim
:idea:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:08
by rhino
one of my favorite bands and forever will be. great fall time music jammin :santa:





[youtube]J4z9NEOnSS8[/youtube]

[youtube]nwhzmUismio[/youtube]

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:24
by ^_____________^
Dan Swano :xx:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:32
by rhino
correct

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:33
by droidspawn
I like this band

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:40
by ^_____________^
Is Crimson II any good?

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 04:41
by rhino
hell yeah it is

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 05:30
by Mesarthim
[quote name="rhino"]hell yeah it is[/quote]

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 17:54
by Devy
I've got their whole discography. I'm still working my way through it all myself, but if anyone has any recommendations for you I can throw them at your face. Personally, I like Unorthdox :santa:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 13 Dec 2011, 01:53
by Devy
I still like Edge of Sanity :greenie:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 13 Dec 2011, 06:30
by rhino
me too :santa:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 13 Dec 2011, 10:29
by 14th4th
[quote name="Devy"]I like Unorthdox :santa:[/quote]



ditto

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Posted: 13 Dec 2011, 21:19
by Mesarthim
[quote name="rhino"]me too :santa:[/quote]