Page 1 of 1

HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:19
by deckard
[youtube]dqHFvvSIous[/youtube]

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:35
by rhino
this could be cool, the line up change might do them some good, and add some freshness to their sound :idea:



the infection was kind of hit or miss but resurrection was :xx:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:36
by deckard
i really like each album more than the last. i get super pumped for the new albums and dvds. the dvd should be interesting on this one :idea:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:45
by rhino
overall i'd say i like the self titled the best





[youtube]SfyPcQ9tApQ[/youtube] :xx:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:47
by deckard
me too probably despite what i just said :redneck:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 06:50
by rhino
i am going take that cd tomorrow to jam to work now, its been a while :tvrkey:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 07:04
by droidspawn
[youtube]ffYTRCjf2C0[/youtube]





Ryan, about how many cds do you think you own? Do you keep the cds in the cases with the booklets? take them out and use those album book things?

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 07:10
by rhino
around 500-ish. i always keep them in cases and eveything, and i try my best to not let them get scracted. i hate those cd folders , all those are good for are scratching or losing all your cds

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 07:19
by droidspawn
Yeah I have 10 of those cd folders full. Three of them are the 240 count, others are 72 I think. Then about 5 years ago I stopped using them and just started putting new albums I got on a bookshelf. I thinks it's about ready to fall down in a giant display of homosexuality :redneck: :tear:



Is that 500 including burnt/downloaded copies too? Not tooting my own horn but I would guess I have around 1,500 cds. Money damn well spent though imo.

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 07:26
by rhino
not including cdrs

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 07:39
by droidspawn
ahh :santa:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 08:54
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Do you just buy new CDs?

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 09:01
by droidspawn
Nope. I download as much as anyone else but I also probably buy more than everyone else if I enjoy what I hear.

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 15:32
by deckard
[youtube]OitcaZyow3w[/youtube]

[youtube]YuAKTIhLDbo[/youtube]



:huh:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 23:16
by rhino
sounds cool

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 01:07
by deckard
i thought these two were a bit meh. i am not nearly as excited as i normally am for a new chimaira album.



plus they sound like demos :oldryan:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 02:44
by deckard
i think this rules now but ive had some beers :oldryan:

Re: HEY ryan

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 02:46
by rhino
:santa: