Page 1 of 1

Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 08:49
by droidspawn
[youtube]pRK3jjeF2zI[/youtube]

[youtube]uXNpJu_aFfU[/youtube]



The last three albums on rotation will make for good brew chugging tomorrow night :beer:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 09:27
by ^_____________^
[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 10:25
by droidspawn
:santa:



I am not a straight up black metal fan. I can enjoy the hell out of it if there are sprinkles of it here or there (mixed in with other genres).



Shit like kvelertak, Ihsahn solo stuff, cult is alive era darkthrone, venom, bathory, toxic holocaust, celtic frost, etc.



I lied. Deathspell Omega are amazing.

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 13:33
by shadowalk
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:[/quote]

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 15:14
by Victor Frankenstein
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:[/quote]



Only the last one is somewhat spiritless. "Now, Diabolical" is total radicult for black metal, hell yeah.

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 15:33
by rhino
hey jorsh check out khold





[youtube]oCWNq4WYrvw[/youtube]

[youtube]UejVnQ2IxN8[/youtube]

[youtube]70FW3DZOI78[/youtube]

[youtube]DheFIBYuwAo[/youtube]

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 15:36
by Mesarthim
of course some of their early albums are classics but I rather enjoy Volcano and The Age of Nero

Now, Diabolical was okay.

just because they changed their sound up a little doesn't mean they are bad, when done right, some bands can do this quite well.

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 10 Jun 2011, 21:28
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]hey jorsh check out khold





[youtube]oCWNq4WYrvw[/youtube]

[youtube]UejVnQ2IxN8[/youtube]

[youtube]70FW3DZOI78[/youtube]

[youtube]DheFIBYuwAo[/youtube][/quote]



I dig this band, thanks. :xx:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 02:36
by rhino
:grimsanta:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 18:50
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I am me a fucking appreciator



[youtube]iXRpfVic0Bc[/youtube]

HAIL THOR

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATYRICON

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 18:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
meet and greed 2008 :grimb:



Image

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 22:50
by ^_____________^
:thingy:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 23:16
by droidspawn
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]meet and greed 2008 :grimb:



Image[/quote]



:xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 00:29
by Mesarthim
frost and satyr are always bleach white.

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 05:26
by Ninny
I´d hit that little italiano chick

Re: Satyricon

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 09:52
by ^_____________^
AOD probably did that already :redneck: