Page 1 of 1

New End of Level Boss

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 01:16
by Abzu
I just got an email from HMV.com saying the new End of Level Boss cd is on its way to mein mailbox :greenie:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 05:31
by vO)))id
:thingy:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 03:06
by baron von blondle
:fonz:



lets hope you don't demand a refund :redneck:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 03:07
by Abzu
:redneck:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 03:56
by baron von blondle
nice...



Image

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 04:39
by Devy
What the hell is math-rock?

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 04:58
by baron von blondle
you think I know?!

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 05:15
by Devy
Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!



[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]



Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 09:10
by Abzu
I asked that question of a fellating lover several years ago when he began talking about math rock and mathcore bands. Turns out it's what the kids are calling Technical Rock/Metal these days.

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 21:26
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Devy"]Wait a minute.....I KNOW WHAT MATH-ROCK IS!



[youtube]h-YcBVEnLT8[/youtube]



Now could you please explain why your band isn't this?[/quote]



I would love more than anything to play in a stone groove jazz funk 70's motherfunkin' gen - u - wine outfit like this. fuck metal, I was born for disco

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 21:54
by Devy
I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend :evil:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 02:51
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Devy"]I see you have a show coming up at The Unicorn soon. Perhaps I'll attend :evil:[/quote]



perhaps? PERHAPS!!!!!!!?????!!! :waa:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 02:58
by Devy
I've just seen how much it is to get in. Assuming I can work out how to get to the venue in time, consider me there :santa:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 03:03
by baron von blondle
I can sell you an advance ticket for £99.50 to avoid dissapointment

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 03:11
by Devy
I'll buy five in case I lose four of them!

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 03:20
by baron von blondle
wise move young ninja

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 07:51
by Abzu
I demand US shows! :waa:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 17:24
by baron von blondle
[quote name=";,,;"]I demand US shows! :waa:[/quote]



me too!!! :waa:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 07:08
by baron von blondle
an videyoh



[youtube]f9nRjRDsaMM[/youtube]

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 07:16
by Abzu
:xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: New End of Level Boss

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 07:22
by baron von blondle
Endorsed :xx: