Page 1 of 1

Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:35
by Mesarthim
it took some work but I was able to piece together these dates for Mayhem's upcoming tour that has yet to be officially announced. :grimsanta:



Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe - 2011 North American Tour



Nov 2 - Talking Head Club - Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 3 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, New York

Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA

Nov 5 - Montage Music Hall - Rochester, New York

Nov 6 - Palladium -Worcester, Massachusetts

Nov 7 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC, CANADA

Nov 8 - Mavericks - Ottawa, ON, CANADA

Nov 10 - Opera House w/ Mayhem Toronto, ON, CANADA

Nov 11 - Peabody's - Cleveland, Ohio

Nov 12 - Blondie’s Detroit - Detroit, Michigan

Nov 13 - Reggies Rock Club - the official city of the chicago cubs, Illinois

Nov 14 - Station 4 - St. Paul, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Crock's - Thunder Bay, ON, CANADA

Nov 16 - Osborne Village Inn - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA

Nov 17 - The Exchange - Regina, SK, CANADA

Nov 18 - Starlite Room - Edmonton, AB, CANADA

Nov 19 - Dickens - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

Nov 20 - Third - Prince George, BC, CANADA

Nov 21 - The Rickshaw Theatre - Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Nov 22 - El Corazon - Seattle, Washington

Nov 23 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, Oregon

Nov 25 - Grand Ballroom at Regency - San Francisco, California

Nov 26 - Galaxy Concert Theater - Santa Ana, California

Nov 28 - Clubhouse Tempe, Arizona

Nov 29 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 30 - Bluebird Theatre Denver, Colorado

Dec 2 - Trees - Dallas, Texas

Dec 3 - Backstage Live - San Antonio, Texas

Dec 4 - Emos - Austin, Texas

Dec 5 - Scout Bar - Houston, Texas

Dec 6 - The Hangar - New Orleans, Louisiana

Dec 7 - The Club at Firestone - lummo's cowtown, Florida

Dec 8 - Masquerade - Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 9 - Pheonix Hill Tavern - Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 10 - Tremont Music Hall - Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 11 - Jaxx w/ Mayhem W. Springfield, Virginia

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:37
by Mesarthim
hmm. Nola, lummo's cowtown or Atlanta. hmm.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:40
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Holy fuck. If this tour hits the talking head I am fucking in. The place is fucking tiny like seriously its the size of a bathroom at a typical club. So a tour like this in that tiny setting is :thingy:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:41
by droidspawn
I'd go, but you know, I live in NORTH DAKOTA :waa:



they are playing Minneapolis one day after my birthday too HA

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:44
by rhino
nowhere near I :frown:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:45
by Mesarthim
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I'd go, but you know, I live in NORTH DAKOTA :waa:



they are playing Minneapolis one day after my birthday too HA[/quote]



according to google st paul, MN is only 4 hours away. that's not bad at all.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:48
by droidspawn
I know how far minneapolis/st.paul is from fargo sir. I've only been to minneapolis about 10 times and driven through there about 50. I went to Cryptopsy/Suffocation at station 4 in like 2006 :santa:



It's actually about 3 1/2 if traffic is ok.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



Come to the Baltimore show and I'll buy you some shots of hennessy :santa:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:50
by droidspawn
I'd come to baltimore but I'd rather not get stabbed :santa:



:thewire:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:53
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Area ain't so bad :santa:. The talking head is actually attached to aboard which is my go to spot for shows. In other news I'm actually watching the wire right now for about the 10th time.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:54
by Mesarthim
[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



my bad Ryan, I forgot the philly date!



Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA :grimsanta:



I know it's not super close but google says its about 5 1/2 hours from you.



edit: on second thought, you're probably better off going to the Baltimore show, it's like 2 hours less!

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 06:57
by droidspawn
[quote name="Nick"]Area ain't so bad :santa:. The talking head is actually attached to aboard which is my go to spot for shows. In other news I'm actually watching the wire right now for about the 10th time.[/quote]



One of the best shows I have ever seen. Every season was fucking spectacular. I may bust it out tonight now.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 07:00
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Just started season 3 tonight :greenie:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 07:05
by rhino
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



my bad Ryan, I forgot the philly date!



Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA :grimsanta:



I know it's not super close but google says its about 5 1/2 hours from you.



edit: on second thought, you're probably better off going to the Baltimore show, it's like 2 hours less![/quote]





only place i look for shows now is mr smalls in pittsburgh really. its only an hour or so drive. anything over that i just say fuck it :santa:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 09:45
by ^_____________^
I'll be in college on the Cleveland date. :wall:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 10:03
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="^_____________^"]I'll be in college on the Cleveland date. :wall:[/quote]



Better start checking out shows stopping in massachusetts :santa:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 10:15
by Abzu
themicrulah: There are a couple of venues in Burlington but they have not had good touring metal in a few years. No clue why - the fan base has only grown. Your best bets for good shows are Montreal, Albany, and Mass (most notably Worcester).

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 17:29
by agony bagony
i will consider going to atlanta for this if my death metal fellating lover is willing to go too. otherwise this will be yet another show i am mildly interested in but don't drive an hour and a half to see

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 22:48
by ^_____________^
Well, hopefully I'll be able to find metal people up there that I can get rides with because I won't have a car :ra: but I'm planning on getting up to Montreal for various reasons since it's so close. I really REALLY want to see Mayhem as I am a little bit obsessed with them :redneck: so hopefully I'll be able to convince someone to give me a ride to one of these dates.



@pulsar Yeah, I looked at a couple of the venues there online and the only "metal" shows that happen around there are local hXc MoSh type of bands :oldryan:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 23:47
by Abzu
[quote name="^_____________^"]Well, hopefully I'll be able to find metal people up there that I can get rides with because I won't have a car :ra: but I'm planning on getting up to Montreal for various reasons since it's so close. I really REALLY want to see Mayhem as I am a little bit obsessed with them :redneck: so hopefully I'll be able to convince someone to give me a ride to one of these dates.



@pulsar Yeah, I looked at a couple of the venues there online and the only "metal" shows that happen around there are local hXc MoSh type of bands :oldryan:[/quote]

Yeah avoid the 'scene' shit at all costs.

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 01:15
by jawn galliano
hot fuckin' diggity damn they're finally coming back to the palladium! only took 'em a little over 10 years... hopefully they're not all too wasted to play like the 2001 show :redneck:



but yeah even though i don't care for any of the openers i'll definitely be there. this will be my 4th time seeing 'em :xx:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 01:24
by droidspawn
You don't enjoy Hate stormy? Have you ever gave them a listen?

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 01:28
by jawn galliano
they're from poland right? i remember maniac sending me some back like, 5 or 6 years ago. it was pretty good i guess but didn't really stick with me

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 01:34
by droidspawn
that'd be them :santa:



[youtube]MMoIS8XQpu4[/youtube]

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 03:15
by Drum Solo
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I know how far minneapolis/st.paul is from fargo sir. I've only been to minneapolis about 10 times and driven through there about 50. I went to Cryptopsy/Suffocation at station 4 in like 2006 :santa:



It's actually about 3 1/2 if traffic is ok.[/quote]



Much closer than Norway, eh? Plus Station 4 has those big pillars in the middle of the crowd floor, doesn't it? :redneck:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 03:21
by droidspawn
yes, yes it does. I pulled a o-0 when i seen.