Page 1 of 1

i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 04:54
by rhino
to breath, to feel, to know i'm alive :xx:



[youtube]07pLGIgyfjw[/youtube]

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 06:05
by droidspawn
tool <333333333333

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 08:57
by rhino
they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 09:31
by Abzu
fiiiinger deep inside the borderline

Show me that you love me and we belong together

Relax turn around and take my hand

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 22:38
by agony bagony
[quote name="rhino"]they need to hurry the fuck up with a new album already[/quote]

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 22:49
by shadowalk
I used to think that drum solo in Forty Six & 2 was the most amazing thing I've ever heard on drums back in 5th grade.

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 02:25
by ^_____________^
Vicarious and all of Lateralus :idea:



I got into this band because of a Halo montage that I watched with Lateralus in it :redneck:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 02:54
by rhino
werent you like 4 when aenima came out?

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:07
by Abzu
:hard-on bearer:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:14
by droidspawn
:redneck:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:18
by rhino
youth :xx:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:20
by droidspawn
well if he just turned 18 today, his birthday would be 1993. Making him 2 when aenima came out :paw:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:25
by rhino
oh i thought he was 20, damn youngins :santa:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:29
by droidspawn
I'm pretty sure he said he was 18. ahh well

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:44
by Abzu
He just turned 19.

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 03:50
by droidspawn
oh :santa:

Re: i dont want it, i just need it

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 05:53
by ^_____________^
I was 13 when I first heard Tool, and it's been a long time since I have listened.



I am of the nineteen years :santa: