cleanse your soul in dreams of death
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
cleanse your soul in dreams of death
[youtube]AMzg0vZSfpY[/youtube]
\m/////////////////////
\m/////////////////////
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
good song, i think ihsahn and akerfeldt should collaborate on an album, that would be neato
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
it would be fucking sexual is what it would be.
I'm excited for the mikael/steven wilson album later this year
I'm excited for the mikael/steven wilson album later this year
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
eh, never cared for porcupine tree, i think this collab might be a snooze fest
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
have you checked out the demonaz album yet? i think you might like it
[youtube]4czhqelT-DI[/youtube]
epic album
[youtube]4czhqelT-DI[/youtube]
epic album
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
not too shabby. I'll check it out.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
But when you wake
Remember this:
In my domain
Those scars will bleeeeeeeeeeeed
I fucking love this song.
Remember this:
In my domain
Those scars will bleeeeeeeeeeeed
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
the hard-on bearer with three first names knows
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death
Fucking powerful song. This should go up in the tingly thread.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.