cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]AMzg0vZSfpY[/youtube]



\m/////////////////////
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by rhino »

good song, i think ihsahn and akerfeldt should collaborate on an album, that would be neato
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by droidspawn »

it would be fucking sexual is what it would be.



I'm excited for the mikael/steven wilson album later this year :gay:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by rhino »

eh, never cared for porcupine tree, i think this collab might be a snooze fest
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by rhino »

have you checked out the demonaz album yet? i think you might like it :grimb:





[youtube]4czhqelT-DI[/youtube]



epic album :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by droidspawn »

not too shabby. I'll check it out.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by Abzu »

But when you wake

Remember this:

In my domain

Those scars will bleeeeeeeeeeeed

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: I fucking love this song.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by droidspawn »

the hard-on bearer with three first names knows
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: cleanse your soul in dreams of death

Post by Abzu »

:grimxx: Yessir.



Fucking powerful song. This should go up in the tingly thread.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply