Page 1 of 1
NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 02:41
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I got this album reccently and I just love it! The songs, the vocals and everything! How do you guys like it? Not read so many posts here about it.
To me it's like fucking ZOS KIA CULTUS No. 2 with Tucker on vocals

Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 04:18
by darkreignofset
amazing

Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 15 Jun 2011, 18:47
by Hallucinating dead
Of this flesh is my favorite

Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 20:01
by M.Bison
[youtube]RlKmQV9TJhw[/youtube]
I bump this thread with my fav song on the album. It absolutely wipes the floor with the IDI.
If I was Trey and listened to this In The Flesh album... I would curl up in a ball and shamefully shiver away in some corner.

Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 02 Sep 2011, 22:00
by Abzu
This really is what the new Morbid Angel should have sounded like.
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 02:29
by SCUNT
This album is pretty rocking. Tucker's vocals are fucking awesome on it and it's cool hearing him on something again
also,

at the wookie's statement
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 03:10
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
this record is awesome and proves that blasphemer didn't have to leave mayhem, he still has plenty left in the tank in this genre of metal \m/
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 16:04
by vO)))id
I really like the album, despite of Tucker's vocals being a bit too low in the mix. The songs are great but for some reason the album doesn't really stick with me... for me it's an album that I'll put on every now and then and think it's cool but then lay it aside for some months.
Re: NADER SADEK - In the Flesh
Posted: 03 Sep 2011, 19:17
by zim
i agree
it's a great jam but the songs didn't stick with me