albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Anjel »

[youtube]PluKQiJ50iY[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

ok now you're going to make me lock this thread for an entirely different reason
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Tea »

I thought Mike's vox really suited WS. To be honest I can't imagine Lord Worm's on WS, and I don't think I'd like to.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

to say nothing of replacing lord worm is not really possible
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by ^_____________^ »

Domination :redneck:
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Heretic.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]



Hell no.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]



Hell no.[/quote]



Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]



Hell no.[/quote]



Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]



Go sit in the corner till you can play nice
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]



Hell no.[/quote]



Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]



Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]



:huh:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Tea »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]



Hell no.[/quote]



Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]



Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Hallucinating dead »

god damnit, it was my choice and my choice is most superior for for, no importance for others words, no matter if i understand them or not. :grimb: :huh: :lol:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by jawn galliano »

12 posts and nobody's mentioned everything megadeth has ever done? shit man that shoulda been priority number one.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by droidspawn »

daves vocals aren't that bad though :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="lava Ghoul"]god damnit, it was my choice and my choice is most superior for for, no importance for others words, no matter if i understand them or not. :grimb: :huh: :lol:[/quote]



:forfor:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though :huh:[/quote]



they really are
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They really aren't though
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

hetfield's vocals now are as annoying as mustaine's vocals always
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though :huh:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="ein dusto"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though :huh:[/quote]



they really are[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Devy »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="ein dusto"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though :huh:[/quote]



they really are[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Domination :redneck:[/quote]



this is 100% truth
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Meat Engine »

I'm going to go in an odd direction here. Blood Fire Death. It does not need them.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, Mr. Meat Engine, I'm going to have to go ahead and say that's the most completely wrong thing I've ever read :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Abzu »

As long as myself nor anyone I give a shit about are bleeding, on fire, or dying, I'm good with blood fire death... and fiery death blood... and deathly blood fire.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Well, Mr. Meat Engine, I'm going to have to go ahead and say that's the most completely wrong thing I've ever read :santa:[/quote]



I am speaking from preference. I would prefer it with no vocals. They don't actively interfere with my ability to enjoy the album, but I think it would be a better experience without them. Go ahead and listen. Tell me those vocals are so awesome you can't live without them. :santa:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'm a Quorthon fanboy and I love everything he ever did :tear:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by jawn galliano »

BFD was fucking perfect, an absolute masterpiece, vocals and all. The title track alone cements that status, it's just fortunate the rest of the album also happens to be pretty brilliant.



Megadeth on the other hand is flat out fucking impossible to listen to, because dave mustaine is without question the worst noteworthy metal vocalist to ever commit a voice to a commercial release. It would probably be pretty great without him :santa:
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by RitesOfPossession »

Surely some sort of power metal deserves a place on this thread?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]



awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]



this right here is way :xx:
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by vega »

[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]



awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]



:idea:
Image
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Drum Solo »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]12 posts and nobody's mentioned everything megadeth has ever done? shit man that shoulda been priority number one.[/quote]



:lol:



I like a lot of Dave's vocals and that's still the first that came to mind. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I'm guessing Demilich is mentioned somewhere too.



I can't stomach King Diamond's falsettos, so anything he's been involved goes on this list. :oldryan:
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]



awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]



fuck me, then.
Image

Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by deckard »

every nevermore album
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

our lord and master
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="RitesOfPossession"]Surely some sort of power metal deserves a place on this thread?[/quote]



basically all of it that isn't blind guardian or that one helloween album i really, really like :redneck:
Post Reply