albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[youtube]PluKQiJ50iY[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
ok now you're going to make me lock this thread for an entirely different reason
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
I thought Mike's vox really suited WS. To be honest I can't imagine Lord Worm's on WS, and I don't think I'd like to.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
to say nothing of replacing lord worm is not really possible
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
Heretic.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.
Hell no.
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]

[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Heretic.[/quote]
Hell no.[/quote]
Not all the songs i meant, but the high pitch dont suit on Tucker.[/quote]
Go sit in the corner till you can play nice[/quote]
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
god damnit, it was my choice and my choice is most superior for for, no importance for others words, no matter if i understand them or not.

..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
12 posts and nobody's mentioned everything megadeth has ever done? shit man that shoulda been priority number one.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
daves vocals aren't that bad though 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]god damnit, it was my choice and my choice is most superior for for, no importance for others words, no matter if i understand them or not.
[/quote]
:forfor:
:forfor:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
[/quote]
they really are
they really are
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
They really aren't though
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
hetfield's vocals now are as annoying as mustaine's vocals always
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="ein dusto"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
[/quote]
they really are[/quote]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
they really are[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="ein dusto"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
[/quote]
they really are[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ein dusto"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]daves vocals aren't that bad though
they really are[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Nick"]They really aren't though[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="^_____________^"]Domination
[/quote]
this is 100% truth
this is 100% truth
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
I'm going to go in an odd direction here. Blood Fire Death. It does not need them.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
Well, Mr. Meat Engine, I'm going to have to go ahead and say that's the most completely wrong thing I've ever read 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
As long as myself nor anyone I give a shit about are bleeding, on fire, or dying, I'm good with blood fire death... and fiery death blood... and deathly blood fire.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="^_____________^"]Well, Mr. Meat Engine, I'm going to have to go ahead and say that's the most completely wrong thing I've ever read
[/quote]
I am speaking from preference. I would prefer it with no vocals. They don't actively interfere with my ability to enjoy the album, but I think it would be a better experience without them. Go ahead and listen. Tell me those vocals are so awesome you can't live without them.
I am speaking from preference. I would prefer it with no vocals. They don't actively interfere with my ability to enjoy the album, but I think it would be a better experience without them. Go ahead and listen. Tell me those vocals are so awesome you can't live without them.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
I'm a Quorthon fanboy and I love everything he ever did 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
BFD was fucking perfect, an absolute masterpiece, vocals and all. The title track alone cements that status, it's just fortunate the rest of the album also happens to be pretty brilliant.
Megadeth on the other hand is flat out fucking impossible to listen to, because dave mustaine is without question the worst noteworthy metal vocalist to ever commit a voice to a commercial release. It would probably be pretty great without him
Megadeth on the other hand is flat out fucking impossible to listen to, because dave mustaine is without question the worst noteworthy metal vocalist to ever commit a voice to a commercial release. It would probably be pretty great without him
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
Surely some sort of power metal deserves a place on this thread?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]
awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]
this right here is way
awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]
this right here is way
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]
awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]

awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]

- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Derek Waters"]12 posts and nobody's mentioned everything megadeth has ever done? shit man that shoulda been priority number one.[/quote]
I like a lot of Dave's vocals and that's still the first that came to mind. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I'm guessing Demilich is mentioned somewhere too.
I can't stomach King Diamond's falsettos, so anything he's been involved goes on this list.
I like a lot of Dave's vocals and that's still the first that came to mind. I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I'm guessing Demilich is mentioned somewhere too.
I can't stomach King Diamond's falsettos, so anything he's been involved goes on this list.
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="Skinoperable"][youtube]evZ70nTfMsA[/youtube]
awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]
fuck me, then.
awesome. fuck you if you dont agree[/quote]
fuck me, then.


- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
every nevermore album
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
our lord and master
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: albums other than illud that would be better without vocals
[quote name="RitesOfPossession"]Surely some sort of power metal deserves a place on this thread?[/quote]
basically all of it that isn't blind guardian or that one helloween album i really, really like
basically all of it that isn't blind guardian or that one helloween album i really, really like

