Page 1 of 1

new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 03:46
by deckard
[youtube]6rNbllGBlRs[/youtube]



just a radio rip :judge:

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 04:09
by rhino
if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 04:09
by deckard
i thought it was awesome.

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 04:21
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like winds of creation i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 04:23
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 04:24
by deckard
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]



thats exactly what i like about it :greenie:

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 12:16
by Hugo.
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
[quote name="rhino"]if it sounded more like nihility i would be all over it, but this is kind of boring[/quote]Same. I dig it, but I feel like there's far too much of the chugga chugga stuff rather than real solid riffs.[/quote]



:idea:



They started this around negation period. I miss their riffs. First two albums are fun times.

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 12:26
by mudbuttthegreat
They should have changed the name, this is not Decapitated.





[youtube]QKjgpTis0Vo[/youtube]

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 01:45
by deckard
[youtube]XcWaSE5Qlrk[/youtube]



:judge:

Re: new decapitated

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 02:42
by deckard
surprised at the lack of enthusiasm over this new stuff, they sound like a death metal pantera now



shit rules! :xx: