Page 1 of 1

I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ahahahahhhhahhaha when David sing in spanish in too extreme I Iaughed out loud



what the hell guys?? . . . :oldryan: + :lol:





I will listen to it now. I didn't listend it yet (except vulgore and nevermore)



:ba: :ba: :ba: :ba:



edit:



u bought it?? already listened ?? impressions??????

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:26
by deckard
it sucks :santa:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:26
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:redneck:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:27
by droidspawn
be afraid, be very afraid

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:29
by Tea
It's a very average album that's fun to listen to but isn't meaningful or 100% enjoyable at all

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:34
by Tea
Kinda what I mean. Fun in the sense that you laugh then :homework: about coming to terms with how bad it is :homework:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Skinoperable"]if by "fun" you mean "an absolute atrocity that never needed to see the light of day" then yeah, its "fun"[/quote]





this description made me :lol:



p.s. existo vulgore and nevermore are good songs. Is the rest I'm listening that is making me :alien:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I miss something.



WHERE THE FUCK IS COMMANDO?

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
"Tim Yeung, and his ddrum kit. Tim is doing an awesome job filling in for Pete Sandoval while he recovers

from his back surgery."





:alien: :shakefist:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:41
by rhino
[quote name="Tea"]It's a very average album that's fun to listen to but isn't meaningful or 100% enjoyable at all[/quote]

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 04:49
by droidspawn
did you buy it ryan?

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 05:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
destructos VS. earth :oldryan: :ryan: :ryan:



death metal gods or techno top-models? :redneck:



Image



:alien:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 05:37
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]did you buy it ryan?[/quote]





9

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 05:38
by zambon
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]destructos VS. earth :oldryan: :ryan: :ryan:



death metal gods or techno top-models? :redneck:



:alien:[/quote]



The worst is yet to come man. The litlle thing called Radikult on the end of the record :lol:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 06:36
by Abzu
Mea Culpa is so unnecessary. That slow outro bit to Radikult should have been the end of the album (without the rest of Radikult, of course).



My copy arrived today. Nifty Septic Flesh magnet is now on my fridge. The sticker looks kind of cool so I will stick that somewhere I am sure. The sound is of course better than the leak which made it easier to listen to. Most of it will get some play through the summer, but none of it has the feel of any lasting power like A-H.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 15:03
by shadowalk
[quote name="Tea"]Kinda what I mean. Fun in the sense that you laugh then :homework: about coming to terms with how bad it is :homework:[/quote]

There it is.



Destructos Vs. the Earth/Attack has the potential to be one of my favorite drunked songs. :ba: Oh and this album actually made me appreciate Heretic even more.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 23:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Nevermore,Existo Vulgore are good songs.

I fucking lover David vocals. Is voice is so deep,powerful and evil.

the rest of the album is average or shitty.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 00:04
by droidspawn
I can no longer listen to existo or nevermore as i am burnt the fuck out on these songs. Also, the mere fact that they are on this record with radikult, destructos, and poo extreme brings down there value dramatically.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 00:25
by droidspawn
damn that is harsh :redneck:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 01:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HARDCORE

HARDCORE

HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!1 :ba: :ba: :ba: :ba:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
by Abzu
That is some draconian punishing right there.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 01:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
OAAAAAAAAAAAA



OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



AOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO





:redneck: :redneck: :redneck:



p.s. all this drum machine inside is an offense to the spirit of Commando :frown:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 05:16
by TamPron
That's not a drum machine, it's tim actually playing. :santa:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 05:50
by rhino
[youtube]0NzLfqNI2-Y[/youtube]





ha, phil takes a shot at illud at the end

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 07:11
by Mutilator
Who are those background singers in Destructo?

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 07:16
by rhino
Image

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 07:17
by TamPron
It doesn't say in the credits, maybe it's tim :redneck:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 07:35
by ^_____________^
Illud > Phil

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 07:38
by TamPron
I would be inclined to agree with that.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 11:30
by FUKKET
after numerous listens, i'm finding myself digging now.... :huh: :mmno: :oldryan:

:redneck:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 11:46
by TamPron
It's a good album. :santa:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 13:10
by Abzu
It's a mediocre album at best.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 15:09
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]Image[/quote]

:redneck:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 16:54
by FUKKET
[quote name=";,,;"]It's a mediocre album at best.[/quote]

[quote name="Skinoperable"]disappointing*[/quote]



this & this

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 17:13
by agony bagony
annoying as phil is he really has a point

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 18:36
by Abzu
[quote name="ein dusto"]annoying as phil is he really has a point[/quote]

This.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 18:40
by Abzu
:page2isclosedminded:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
by Praise of Death
[quote name="Skinoperable"]if by "fun" you mean "an absolute atrocity that never needed to see the light of day" then yeah, its "fun"[/quote]

True.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 01:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this album is like a seal of shit on the Morbid Angel history.

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 02:21
by Conservative_Heretic
You're not thinking outside the box mister, but maybe the Gods will give you more time, or Destructos will destroy you :redneck:

Hey AOD :santa: