my favorite tool song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

my favorite tool song

Post by rhino »

[youtube]h35H2u8XQVU[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

I can't pick one.



[youtube]-uc9r1uf5ms[/youtube]

[youtube]UokTE-njLRA[/youtube]

[youtube]wtHAKEZzrl8[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by ^_____________^ »

Vicarious :huh:



Vicarious :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Abzu »

Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days



That said, I could never pick one song.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]

fixed



My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

I agree with shadowalk. I enjoy lateralus as a whole album more than the others, but, I think aenima has better individual songs :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Tea »

Tool :frown:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Abzu »

GTFO you cunt. :kiss: :oof: :fuckoff:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]

fixed



My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.[/quote]



Me too :gay:



The title track of Opiate stands out too.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Tea"]Tool :frown:[/quote]



you also enjoy beans on toast so away with you! Begone from here!
User avatar
bills bro
Ancient One
Posts: 1914
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by bills bro »

I enjoy both Tool and beans on toast.



Favourite songs:

THE WHOLE LATERALUS ALBUM

Pushit from Salival

Hooker with a penis
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]Lm38Ojh61lY[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name=";,,;"]Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days



That said, I could never pick one song.[/quote]



this and i don't get the appeal of lateralus at all :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
bills bro
Ancient One
Posts: 1914
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by bills bro »

:oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="sade"]:oldryan:[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it[/quote]





the same. i still remember the day, me and my best fellating lover went to buy it together, we were both so amped up for it. this is before my life with the internets, so the only song i heard before it schism. i didnt have a cd player in my car either, so we get back, stoned out of minds and ready to listen to new tool, and what we got wasnt at all what we were expecting. i have to admit that lateralus really grew one me quick and its now probably the tool album i go for the most to listen to. its alot better than 10,000 days anyway
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

well 10,000 days is a giant pile of poop :redneck:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by droidspawn »

it really is
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Abzu »

There are some good songs on Lateralus but nothing like the albums prior to it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

Lateralus is one of those albums where I just have to hear the whole album from start to finish. And I'll say that is my favourite album from them. I'd love it the moment I heard Reflections and Triad. Otherwise, I say Eulogy, Pushit and Third Eye are my favourite songs from them.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by Hugo. »

The Pot is a definite classic :santa:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by shadowalk »

This thread actually got me to give 10,000 days another listen as I have not really fully listened to said album as of yet. I'm only really familiar with Vicarious and Jambi and those are great tunes It's not Lateralus but definitely another great Tool album. I like Right In Two the most. :santa:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: my favorite tool song

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Tool was my first concert, my pops took me to see em with meshuggah back in 01 when i was a we 11 years old. :fonz: \

Lateralus is my favorite by far, just one of those cds that you put on and listen to it all the way through
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
Post Reply