my favorite tool song
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
my favorite tool song
[youtube]h35H2u8XQVU[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: my favorite tool song
I can't pick one.
[youtube]-uc9r1uf5ms[/youtube]
[youtube]UokTE-njLRA[/youtube]
[youtube]wtHAKEZzrl8[/youtube]
[youtube]-uc9r1uf5ms[/youtube]
[youtube]UokTE-njLRA[/youtube]
[youtube]wtHAKEZzrl8[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: my favorite tool song
maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: my favorite tool song
Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days
That said, I could never pick one song.
That said, I could never pick one song.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: my favorite tool song
I agree with shadowalk. I enjoy lateralus as a whole album more than the others, but, I think aenima has better individual songs 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name="only pieces remain"]maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.[/quote]
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: my favorite tool song
GTFO you cunt.

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.[/quote]
Me too
The title track of Opiate stands out too.
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.[/quote]
Me too
The title track of Opiate stands out too.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name="Tea"]Tool
[/quote]
you also enjoy beans on toast so away with you! Begone from here!
you also enjoy beans on toast so away with you! Begone from here!
- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
Re: my favorite tool song
I enjoy both Tool and beans on toast.
Favourite songs:
THE WHOLE LATERALUS ALBUM
Pushit from Salival
Hooker with a penis
Favourite songs:
THE WHOLE LATERALUS ALBUM
Pushit from Salival
Hooker with a penis
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: my favorite tool song
[youtube]Lm38Ojh61lY[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name=";,,;"]Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days
That said, I could never pick one song.[/quote]
this and i don't get the appeal of lateralus at all
That said, I could never pick one song.[/quote]
this and i don't get the appeal of lateralus at all
- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name="sade"]
[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: my favorite tool song
i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: my favorite tool song
[quote name="Nick"]i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it[/quote]
the same. i still remember the day, me and my best fellating lover went to buy it together, we were both so amped up for it. this is before my life with the internets, so the only song i heard before it schism. i didnt have a cd player in my car either, so we get back, stoned out of minds and ready to listen to new tool, and what we got wasnt at all what we were expecting. i have to admit that lateralus really grew one me quick and its now probably the tool album i go for the most to listen to. its alot better than 10,000 days anyway
the same. i still remember the day, me and my best fellating lover went to buy it together, we were both so amped up for it. this is before my life with the internets, so the only song i heard before it schism. i didnt have a cd player in my car either, so we get back, stoned out of minds and ready to listen to new tool, and what we got wasnt at all what we were expecting. i have to admit that lateralus really grew one me quick and its now probably the tool album i go for the most to listen to. its alot better than 10,000 days anyway
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: my favorite tool song
well 10,000 days is a giant pile of poop
.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: my favorite tool song
There are some good songs on Lateralus but nothing like the albums prior to it.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: my favorite tool song
Lateralus is one of those albums where I just have to hear the whole album from start to finish. And I'll say that is my favourite album from them. I'd love it the moment I heard Reflections and Triad. Otherwise, I say Eulogy, Pushit and Third Eye are my favourite songs from them.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: my favorite tool song
This thread actually got me to give 10,000 days another listen as I have not really fully listened to said album as of yet. I'm only really familiar with Vicarious and Jambi and those are great tunes It's not Lateralus but definitely another great Tool album. I like Right In Two the most. 
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: my favorite tool song
Tool was my first concert, my pops took me to see em with meshuggah back in 01 when i was a we 11 years old.
\
Lateralus is my favorite by far, just one of those cds that you put on and listen to it all the way through
Lateralus is my favorite by far, just one of those cds that you put on and listen to it all the way through
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]

