Page 1 of 1
my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 06:33
by rhino
[youtube]h35H2u8XQVU[/youtube]

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 08:26
by droidspawn
I can't pick one.
[youtube]-uc9r1uf5ms[/youtube]
[youtube]UokTE-njLRA[/youtube]
[youtube]wtHAKEZzrl8[/youtube]
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 08:33
by ^_____________^
Vicarious
Vicarious

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 08:36
by droidspawn
maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 08:43
by Abzu
Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days
That said, I could never pick one song.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 11:56
by shadowalk
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 18 Jun 2011, 12:03
by droidspawn
I agree with shadowalk. I enjoy lateralus as a whole album more than the others, but, I think aenima has better individual songs

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 00:41
by agony bagony
[quote name="only pieces remain"]maynards lyrics are extremely sub-par on said track.[/quote]
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 02:22
by Tea
Tool

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 03:38
by Abzu
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 04:28
by Hugo.
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Lateralus>>>>>>>all[/quote]
fixed
My favorite Tool song is either Eulogy or the Lateralus title track.[/quote]
Me too
The title track of Opiate stands out too.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 04:48
by droidspawn
[quote name="Tea"]Tool

[/quote]
you also enjoy beans on toast so away with you! Begone from here!
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 16:46
by bills bro
I enjoy both Tool and beans on toast.
Favourite songs:
THE WHOLE LATERALUS ALBUM
Pushit from Salival
Hooker with a penis
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 16:48
by Ninny
[youtube]Lm38Ojh61lY[/youtube]
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 20:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name=";,,;"]Opiate-Ænima >>>>>>> Lateralus-10000 Days
That said, I could never pick one song.[/quote]
this and i don't get the appeal of lateralus at all

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 22:30
by bills bro
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 22:50
by droidspawn
[quote name="sade"]

[/quote]
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 00:22
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 01:25
by rhino
[quote name="Nick"]i remember being really excited and buying it the day it came out then just being completely disappointed by it[/quote]
the same. i still remember the day, me and my best fellating lover went to buy it together, we were both so amped up for it. this is before my life with the internets, so the only song i heard before it schism. i didnt have a cd player in my car either, so we get back, stoned out of minds and ready to listen to new tool, and what we got wasnt at all what we were expecting. i have to admit that lateralus really grew one me quick and its now probably the tool album i go for the most to listen to. its alot better than 10,000 days anyway
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 01:34
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
well 10,000 days is a giant pile of poop

.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 02:36
by droidspawn
it really is
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 02:48
by Abzu
There are some good songs on Lateralus but nothing like the albums prior to it.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 05:43
by Bathsalt Zombie
Lateralus is one of those albums where I just have to hear the whole album from start to finish. And I'll say that is my favourite album from them. I'd love it the moment I heard Reflections and Triad. Otherwise, I say Eulogy, Pushit and Third Eye are my favourite songs from them.
Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 09:33
by Hugo.
The Pot is a definite classic

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 10:12
by shadowalk
This thread actually got me to give 10,000 days another listen as I have not really fully listened to said album as of yet. I'm only really familiar with Vicarious and Jambi and those are great tunes It's not Lateralus but definitely another great Tool album. I like Right In Two the most.

Re: my favorite tool song
Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 12:28
by mudbuttthegreat
Tool was my first concert, my pops took me to see em with meshuggah back in 01 when i was a we 11 years old.

\
Lateralus is my favorite by far, just one of those cds that you put on and listen to it all the way through