Page 1 of 1

i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 16:49
by bills bro
but then I check out their wiki page and realise that they don't :santa:





Sitting through my first listen of Surtur Rising now. They're about the only metal band I actually enjoy now... which is a shame because sometimes I feel like they're not even that good, they're just easy to listen to.

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 17:13
by deckard
First album is still the best.

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 19:52
by rhino
surtur rising is really good, i bought it even, it just seems like i don't get into them that much anymore. versus the world is still my favorite



[youtube]-adGqI1HhRg[/youtube]



:xx:



maybe when the fall season rolls back around i will jam them alot more

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 19 Jun 2011, 23:55
by bills bro
Twilight of the Thunder God is my favourite

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 00:11
by Meat Engine
Twilight and With Oden on Our Side really brought the win in a way I did not think they would after Fate of Norns. I gave Surtur Rising a cursory listen and was not really moved by it. Perhaps I will visit it again in the future.

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 01:30
by PrismAndGate

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 01:55
by zambon
surtur rising didnt grab my attention, in fact i was a first day buyer and i never listened again :idea:

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 02:45
by ^_____________^
Saw them on the U.S. tour this year :santa: Once Sent is indeed the best album, but Surtur Rising is the album of the year so far for me.

Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 12:31
by mudbuttthegreat
:xx: