Page 1 of 1

who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 23:39
by zambon
:waa:



[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 23:48
by PrismAndGate
:xx:

such a sick track/album

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 20 Jun 2011, 23:50
by zambon
:xx:

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 00:09
by PrismAndGate

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 00:22
by droidspawn
[youtube]6BOHpjIZyx0[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 00:29
by ^_____________^
[youtube]IZus2QoZN9c[/youtube]



:santa:

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 03:29
by zambon
A NEW SONG FOR YOU ALL



[youtube]EG_LOMCVVP0[/youtube]

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 03:30
by zambon
amazing song if you ask me :bang:

Andreas is a fucking beast here ... pure Chaos A.D. win

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 03:34
by rhino
i need to check out the new one

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 03:49
by zambon
let me know what you think

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:04
by Tea
I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best :santa: I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains :oldryan:

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:08
by shadowalk
Benef da! Reman!

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 23:21
by zambon
[quote name="Tea"]I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best :santa: I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains :oldryan:[/quote]



I like both eras, my only problem with the new Sepultura is Derrick Green. After all these years I still feel they made a really bad choice on the replacement of Max.

Derrick's voice really annoys me. And I miss the second guitar, specialy live. Having said that I feel the new record is the best since Chaos AD.