Page 1 of 1

Maze

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 03:40
by Anjel
Get the Ensnared tunes up on Facebook please. Myspace sucks balls. :ba:

Re: Maze

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:13
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Yeah, I've been considering this for awhile.

Re: Maze

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 00:17
by zim
dude, fuck myspace and facebook.



SOUNDCLOUD

Re: Maze

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 01:46
by Conservative_Heretic
That Soundcloud is cool. I have listened to a lot of you guys music from that thing.

Re: Maze

Posted: 25 Jun 2011, 22:27
by RitesOfPossession
Just seen that Ensnared have been confirmed for the Kill-Town Deathfest 2011... Nice One! The lineup looks killer - wish I could attend... maybe one year.

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 00:28
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Yeah, we're also playing in finland with SWALLOWED the 8 of june at a gig called Bleed for the Devil. And the EP will be out in a week on Nuclear Winter Records



Image

01.Fields of Resurrection

02.Baneful Blood

03.Adorations

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 01:45
by Anjel
Awesome stuff. I will try to buy the EP.

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:00
by Mr. P
[quote name="Spirits of the Deep Waters"]Yeah, we're also playing in finland with SWALLOWED the 8 of june at a gig called Bleed for the Devil. And the EP will be out in a week on Nuclear Winter Records



Image

01.Fields of Resurrection

02.Baneful Blood

03.Adorations[/quote]

Where will you be playing?

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:07
by RitesOfPossession
Swallowed are great. I really enjoyed their self-titled EP and I'm not really a fan of death/doom. I'll have to get hold of a copy of your EP as well... I'll probably order an assortment of stuff from Nuclear Winter, there's quite a lot of newer underground death metal that I need to get hold of.

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:08
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Helsinki, at a place called Lepakkomies

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:22
by Mr. P
Dumb question, but if you are playing on 8th of June, I assume it is 2012 when you will be playing here? :redneck:



8th of July or august perhaps mayhaps haps?

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:58
by Anjel

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 12:51
by Mr. P
God damned kids, you don't book shows for the same date in the same city where Iron Maiden is playing! =(

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 16:06
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Who cares about Maiden, they stink.

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 16:23
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="Spirits of the Deep Waters"]Who cares about Maiden, they stink.[/quote]

Not sure if that's a sentiment that the rest of Helsinki's metal fans will share.

Re: Maze

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 19:14
by Mr. P
[quote name="RitesOfPossession"]
[quote name="Spirits of the Deep Waters"]Who cares about Maiden, they stink.[/quote]

Not sure if that's a sentiment that the rest of Helsinki's metal fans will share.[/quote]



Yes, we can put it this way; 55 000 people going to see Maiden, 122 people going to drink in a bar where Swallowed and Ensnared plays. :grimsanta:



Do you know what time you will start to play? It is not too long distance from stadium to Lepakkomies.