Page 1 of 1

post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 17:21
by vega
[youtube]A_8_AtYNB4Q[/youtube]



music is :xx: but vocals are :oldryan:

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 17:23
by vega
[youtube]QwkFm4dDb_g[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:10
by shadowalk
I remember that Shredlord fellow posting an amazing cover of Immortal Rites with his band a few timeframes ago.

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:15
by Anjel
[youtube]tbZLZ_14fC8[/youtube]

This one?

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 21 Jun 2011, 21:39
by shadowalk
Yeah I think that's it although he never posted a video. Just an audio link if I remember correctly.

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 00:18
by zim

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 14:10
by Shredlord
Shit, I'm barely visible in that video (I'm on the far right in the dark!). I don't know why the video starts in the middle of the song. :huh: I didn't upload it.



I re-uploaded our cover of Immortal Rites plus several other songs in a higher bit rate (256 kbps), so the sound is better, but the files are larger.



<!-- m -->http://www.johnoster.net/psypheria.htm<!-- m -->





Thanks for your interest! :bang:

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 01:32
by Harry Lime
Hey Shredlord, I had no idea you were in Psypheria. I love Embrace the Mutation.

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 02:06
by Anjel
I think Carnival in Coal's Fall from Grace cover is pretty good. Even though some parts are questionable, it's really unique.

[youtube]Of9eFEpqbYU[/youtube]

Re: post here the good morbid angel covers

Posted: 12 Jul 2011, 03:21
by Shredlord
[quote name="Chen Zhen"]Hey Shredlord, I had no idea you were in Psypheria. I love Embrace the Mutation.[/quote]

That's cool, thanks. Yes, I formed them, wrote most of the music, etc. We had some killer new material ready to go, but at that point, I had lost interest in playing that style. Some of the Excarnum songs are reworked new Psypheria material. It was a bit more fruital and technical than the Embrace the Mutation songs.