Page 1 of 1

Hey Winburger

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 00:33
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
How do you like CARNAGE? Of the better swedish DM bands :grimb:



[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 22:59
by Hugo.
Ive heard that before, forgot all about it though. Fucking nifty shit.



Have you heard Obliteration?



[youtube]jpmA2Jmq_20[/youtube]

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 23:53
by Hallucinating dead
Dark recollections, one of the finest old school album. :xx:

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 02:01
by ^_____________^
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Dark recollections, one of the finest old school album. :xx:[/quote]

:idea:



I'm almost glad Dismember temporarily broke up so that we may have Dark Recollections. Deranged in Blood is one of the best riffs I've ever heard.



Another great old school Swedish band is God Macabre.



[youtube]eOO8ruZlhSQ[/youtube]

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 15:24
by Hallucinating dead
God macabre

carnage

Nihilist

Unleashed

megaslaughter

Dismember

Grave

are my favorite swedish death metal acts :greenie:

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 15:46
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Nunslaughter is from the US :santa:



I think I've heard Obliteration at some point!

Re: Hey Winburger

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 15:48
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Spirits of the Deep Waters"]Nunslaughter is from the US :santa:

[/quote]



Confusion :wall: