Page 1 of 1

ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 07:12
by droidspawn
[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]

[youtube]kjfNWgieNLI[/youtube]



only two tracks off symphony on youtube :huh: :frown: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





this album here is in my top 10 of all time. bet your fucking ass :idea:

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 07:56
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Hey! Listen!

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:02
by droidspawn
ya'll better listen!



what's your favorite sg Nicholas?

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:07
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Well Joshua it always varies between sewn mouth secrets and symphony

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:10
by droidspawn
this is the correct answer, obviously. although I haven't given pussysoul a fair listen. and if I did, it was years ago and I don't remember.

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:15
by ^_____________^
[quote name="Nick"]Hey! Listen![/quote]

Don't do that.

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:28
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="Nick"]Hey! Listen![/quote]

Don't do that.[/quote]



:watertemple:

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 18:59
by rhino
i really like inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality alot



[youtube]b4hN9RDxrC4[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 10:37
by droidspawn
I need to give fall down in a giant display of homosexuality more listens

Re: ryan, hey!

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 11:38
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I need to give fall down in a giant display of homosexuality more listens[/quote]