Page 1 of 1

Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 07:44
by PrismAndGate
Anyone familiar with these guys? I only have their latest album Asylon right now and its really fucking good stuff. Oh, and super noob question, but how do I embed the youtube vids?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCs7vHm3E1c<!-- m -->



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mQ3PDY ... re=related<!-- m -->

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:00
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Whatever is after the equal sign :santa:

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:25
by zambon
I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 08:37
by Meat Engine
I have not listened to Asylon, but I did not like the previous album. Truth Beyond and Trilateral Progression were great, though.

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 09:42
by PrismAndGate
[youtube]tCs7vHm3E1c[/youtube] Thanks Nick :bang:

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 09:44
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="zambon"]I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.[/quote] Asylon is pure win in my book. Really solid tech death without being overly wanky.

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 09:58
by TamPron
[youtube]JYFwz4c6_Js[/youtube] :bang:





Ian.. :tear:

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 20:53
by mudbuttthegreat
I saw these guys a while back and they were pure win. Their bass player got stopped at the border so they played without him. Also one of the guitarists was playing on a first act guitar and made me go :oldryan: :huh:

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 21:35
by Conservative_Heretic
I saw these guys recently as well and the bass player was fucking shredding on a 6 string, and I think it was fret less. He was really good. Overall was really impressed with the performance. Singer was a cool hard-on bearer. Asylon is the only album I have heard since I got it at the show.