Page 1 of 1

Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 22:23
by shadowalk
[youtube]n4RjJKxsamQ[/youtube]

:ba:

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:35
by Mr. P
[youtube]vFAf_29KYTs[/youtube]

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:39
by Mr. P
[youtube]Xg6iQxpdgLI[/youtube]

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 01:48
by rhino
i have never ever listened to a scorpions album :oldryan:



they dont suck or anything just fell under my radar

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 14:50
by TamPron
Scorpions = amazing win...I wish i had gone ad seen them when they were here :eyes:

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 14:51
by TamPron
Also, who the hell told you I liked the scorpions, and wind of change is one of my weepy songs?! :waa:



I'm to ofucking drunk drunk to listen to this shit... :eyes: :tear: :tear: :tear:

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 14:54
by TamPron
I need to poop.

Re: Hey TAM TAM

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 03:01
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Noobssssssssss. Everyone one knows that ULI JON ROTH was THE man.