Page 1 of 1

The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 22:53
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]bf18RN2_X4A[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 22:54
by ^_____________^
Lol, I thought you were going to post a late Carcass or Entombed track.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 22 Jun 2011, 23:28
by RitesOfPossession
I knew it...

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 03:21
by agony bagony
*krisiun

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 03:34
by rhino
*most death metal

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 03:47
by agony bagony
no cause ac/dc are consistently entertaining, while most death metal is consistently :zzz:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:28
by Meat Engine
If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:30
by agony bagony
you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:31
by Verbal
thats a whole lot of counterbalance

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:31
by Meat Engine
[quote name="ein dusto"]you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.[/quote]



Maybe he'll contract Andrew Bynum's degenerative old man knees syndrome.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:33
by Anjel
I'd take Bolt Thrower over AC/DC any day of the week.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 04:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]



:idea:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 05:41
by Mesarthim
six feet under?

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 05:47
by zambon
The title of this thread made me think of Vomitory



[youtube]gXa5gzUiNUU[/youtube]



BTW the new record is fucking killer :xx:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 05:59
by Anjel
Haha, I just blasted that tune. Yeah, it's good. :xx:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:47
by Olden Polynice
I liked ACDC when I was 10 years old.Can't stand Angus and his repetative blues scales.Everyone criticizes Hammet's vibrato when Angus is easily worse.He's 84 years old,grow the fuck up and get rid of that uniform.Also Chuck Berry called,he wants his life back.

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 09:04
by supa tuna
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]



:idea:[/quote]



thisssssssssssssssssssssss

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 19:56
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]six feet under?[/quote]



They would be the Spinal Tap of death metal-