Page 1 of 1

fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:36
by agony bagony
i want the machines that are makin em

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:39
by rhino
i was just listening to evil empire in the ride today and was almost about to post a ratm thread earlier :santa:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I jammed some evil empire over the weekend

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:43
by rhino
i seem to appreciate the battle of los angeles more now than i did back then



[youtube]4ncMfVxIji4[/youtube]





energetic :xx:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:45
by agony bagony
i think the first two tracks on that album are the most boring rage ever did :redneck:



and calm like a bomb is one of the best :xx:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 06:51
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Fuck. I forgot my iPod at home :tear:.

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 07:01
by mudbuttthegreat
Everytime I turn on the radio, im like naw fuck it and I turn it off. :fonz:



Fear is the only god :xx:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 07:08
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Motherfucking bombtrack :xx:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 23 Jun 2011, 10:58
by mudbuttthegreat
I know its fear is your only good, but I revamped it so suck it :fuckoff:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 00:43
by agony bagony
also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"



get your shit together son :shake:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 01:29
by Hugo.
[quote name="ein dusto"] and calm like a bomb is one of the best :xx:[/quote]



I was thinking about this jam yesterday and forgot to play it when i got home. :plays:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 03:38
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="ein dusto"]also the first line is just "turn on the radio, naw, fuck it, turn it off"



get your shit together son :shake:[/quote]



I know how the song goes, the post was joke.



:judge:

Re: fuck tha g ride

Posted: 24 Jun 2011, 04:09
by rhino
YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!