Page 1 of 1

amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:42
by rhino
[youtube]g81vKt43y_8[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 02:42
by rhino
wrong forum :oldryan:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 03:13
by agony bagony
haha wangoed

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 03:30
by rhino
self wango :frown:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 03:35
by Meat Engine
This was the first album by them that I purchased. I think it gets overlooked quite a bit. I would go so far as to say it is their heaviest.

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 04:54
by ^_____________^
Nothing beats Once Sent. I listen to The Crusher and The Avenger the least probably.

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 07:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
2nd best album

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 10:39
by PrismAndGate
Really need to properly listen to this band. Only have Twilight of the Thunder God right now.

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 10:50
by Meat Engine
Start at the beginning and work your way forward, taking great care to skip Fate of Norns.

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 11:26
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
or just stopping all together after versus the world

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 12:02
by Meat Engine
The two albums after Fate of Norns are every bit as good as Versus the World. As a long time Amon Amarth fan, I cannot lie.

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 12:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
liar!

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 12:53
by Mr. P
:xx:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 12:56
by Mr. P
[youtube]rqE9GYbCJpA[/youtube]



:xx: