Page 1 of 1

fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 05:36
by rhino
[youtube]XMIyu34Ms_g[/youtube]





fuck yeah

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 05:40
by Anjel
This band is incredibly hilarious. :lol:

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 05:41
by droidspawn
Image

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 05:52
by rhino
:tvrkey:

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 07:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
seth :eyes:

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 19:48
by Mesarthim
I talked to him when they played here a couple of years ago - he was one miserable cunt.

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 26 Jun 2011, 19:55
by rhino
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I talked to him when they played here a couple of years ago - he was one miserable cunt.[/quote]





what all did he say? was he a dick?

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 11:15
by Mesarthim
not really. he mostly bitched about being on the road constantly and not having a steady job.

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 11:21
by Mesarthim
"yeah boss, I need 4 weeks off to go on tour with my band anal cunt"



"okay... but don't expect a job when you come back"

Re: fuck yeah

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 11:25
by Mesarthim
yeah, I imagine unless you're employer are really good friends or family or something I can't seeing it working out to well.