Page 1 of 1

new into eternity

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 05:15
by rhino
[youtube]K6xlUGZ3CK4[/youtube]



sounds good :idea:

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 27 Jun 2011, 05:25
by PrismAndGate
:interessant:



Is Stu doing the clean vocals here? Doesn't really sound like him to me.

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 28 Jun 2011, 10:15
by mudbuttthegreat
Nope, thats Tim Roth. Rob doherty is the one doing the death vocals on that song.



Buried in Oblivion is my favorite. That cd fucking rights.

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 03:59
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]Nope, thats Tim Roth. Rob doherty is the one doing the death vocals on that song.



Buried in Oblivion is my favorite. That cd fucking rights.[/quote] Ah, I see. I've always enjoyed Tim's vocals, just not used to hearing him taking the lead anymore. He was great on Dead or Dreaming. And yeah, Buried in Oblivion will always be their crown jewel.

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 19:33
by scarica
Interesting. Oblivion wad a great album. I wasn't particularly impressed with the following release, but I'm curious to see if this new album is worth getting.

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 09:18
by Meat Engine
[youtube]eV7K9s81Amo[/youtube]



There is the whole song. Hot damn is it catchy. This is the kind of song that would make be buy an album outright.

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 18:42
by PrismAndGate
sounds good :idea:

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 18:59
by rhino
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]sounds good :idea:[/quote]

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 06:36
by PrismAndGate
[youtube]MD9Fee4U9zo[/youtube] Stu's version

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 06:44
by rhino
i prefer tims version

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 06:57
by PrismAndGate
I do too

Re: new into eternity

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 10:26
by zim
better than nailed to eternity