Page 1 of 1
MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 28 Jun 2011, 08:43
by droidspawn
Beginning tomorrow, June 28, fans can go to this location to download a rare and previously unreleased MASTODON song from the "Crack The Skye" sessions, titled "Deathbound", as part of the ten-week 2011 "Adult Swim Singles Program." The same destination will also offer an amazing exclusive video for the song. This is the only place to see and hear this MASTODON rarity.

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 28 Jun 2011, 11:27
by Hugo.
Archive: the win.
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 28 Jun 2011, 11:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
The only place till the 28th
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:33
by droidspawn
[youtube]iLbSRrlOsRA[/youtube]
Song isn't very memorable but it's not bad. I can see why they left it off cts. Would have totally ruined the flow of the album.
video is

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:47
by rhino
this song sounds like it could of been from the blood mountain sessions
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:57
by agony bagony
rhino has it. it does not fit the cts vibe
sounds like it might fit the new one though
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 05:06
by Tea
I still haven't listened to Mastodon

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 05:10
by droidspawn
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 05:15
by Tea
I just have too much music to listen to

But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 06:48
by Devy
[quote name="Tea"]I still haven't listened to Mastodon

[/quote]
[quote name="Tea"]I just have too much music to listen to

But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.[/quote]
Guh?
Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 06:52
by Tea
By "I still haven't listened to Mastodon" I meant I haven't extensively listened to and endured the process of becoming a Mastodon fanboy

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available
Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 07:10
by agony bagony
that's not what "listened to" means
