Page 1 of 1

I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 03:23
by Mesarthim
listening to the new Nader Sadek :waa:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:41
by droidspawn
well that's poopy

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:45
by ^_____________^
Try playing Come My Fanatics at full volume in your car :redneck:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 04:48
by Verbal
:thenarrator:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 05:08
by rhino
stfug

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 21:16
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Ive come close a few times

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 22:30
by Abzu
:tooextreme:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 05:43
by Mesarthim
it fucking sucks. I can't listen to anything now without it sounding like BFPFTT BFPEEEEEEETT! It's one of the front speakers so I made it so all the sound is coming from the back now to avoid it. it just isn't the same. :frown:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 05:44
by Verbal
just get it fixed or replaced

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 05:49
by Mesarthim
I will but it's kind of at the bottom of the list of things to do right now :redneck:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 05:50
by Verbal
well do those first, obviously

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 06:47
by zambon
it happend to me once ... but it was a fellating lover of mine listening to hip hop songs :frown: