Page 1 of 1

hey ryan

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 07:25
by droidspawn
[youtube]eH3V6i3guws[/youtube]

[youtube]dVZHGaYPa_Y[/youtube]

[youtube]Sj5qli10aZI[/youtube]

[youtube]Tz437Djwi40[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 07:31
by rhino
:idea:





[youtube]vW1U2CS7aBk[/youtube]





so glad that they are making a new album, i was pretty bummed when they announced they were splitting up just 2 weeks after the release of their best album :frown:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 07:50
by droidspawn
I bought fundamental component when it was released, downloaded the second and never heard the third. I'll dig out my copy of component for the car tomorrow and check out oblivion soon :santa:





new one you say :ba:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 15:37
by rhino
to be honest i never really cared for into the first one. serpents and oblivion is where its at.

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 09:20
by PrismAndGate
Byzantine is back? Fuck yeah :xx:



I loved Oblivion Beckons